Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post of 2011


Time flies,no,it teleports!!!
Can't believe is the end of 2011 already......

Sum up all,it's a year filled with excitement.

NS and MMUniversity

Opened up a whole new chapter in my life.

Meet awesome people all the long,especially DJ Club Mandrin Slot
Really had a fantastic time with them......On Air potluck,Carnival Night,Christmas party and hell lot of crazy things we did together.
Feel so glad that I choose this club than others XD

2012?
I guess it's another new topic for my life in University as I'm going to Degree at that year...
Informed and warned by seniors that Beta year(first Degree year) is gonna be hard and harsh........
No matter what the future is,I guess I'll face it with courage and passion :)

Damn......I have lot more to say but I gotta go to The Curve for the countdown firework already :)



Last 2 hours of 2011 :) 
Happy New Year in advance!!




0 comments: