Monday, December 26, 2011

After the thunderstorm.

It came swift and fast.
Week 10,apex of my Trimester 2 in MMU
Still can't believe shortly after few months studying in MMU,I've became even busier than I've ever did previously.
Assignments,exams,events.....all in 7 days.
Could you image that??
Nevertheless,it's gone and I see rainbow after the rain~

Well we were given 3 days of holiday to rest~
Practically it's 4 and a half for me since I went back home on Thursday~
and now....there's not even 24 hours left...
Haiz~happy hours gone even faster instead it?

But I guess it depends on how you value happy hours.
Like the DJ Club's Carnival Night.
We worked like donkey,yet we enjoyed ourselves!
I was so tired I could lie on the floor and sleep until the next day
but obviously I didn't XD

It's fantastic to work with them,don't know why.

From total strangers to friends,within a period less than 24 hours,couldn't that be more awesome anymore?

Yeah,I know we did a hell lot of mistakes and there's much more stuff to improved but apparently...
WHO CARES?
As long as we don't repeat it next time then right?

I don't have much to say~just posting this for the sake of preventing my blog being useless XD
Alright~good night :)





0 comments: