Monday, May 23, 2011

Recently

Long time didn't blog adi yeah~
So are YOU!

Just finished composing my SFX Library,just sound effects from Hollywood Edge Premiere Edition,4 of them...
I think it's about total of 16GB worth of data,woooooOo! Not to mention some of them i gotta RENAME them personally~ but thank god I have Quick File Rename and THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS with CYBERWAREZ few years ago! Just copy paste from a list,and VOILA! 200+ files renamed in an INSTANT!

Finished the slideshow last week,but computer got virus,messed up with the registry and HELL LOT OF FILES so I decided to reformat my computer,forgot to make a copy of the photos and BEEP! Everything GONE!

Not everything....Good thing deleted files are spread across hard drive in fragments,gave me chance to recover them back~
This time thanks to GetDataBack from Cyberwarez,again~
Managed to recover most of the photos but the saved ProShow(the slideshow creator) had corrupted along some photos.
Which means I gotta redo the slideshow ALL OVER AGAIN T.T

I'll be doing that tmr~

Everyday on FB,chat with the people they sure tell me....
COLLEGE EXAM AH SEI LOH.....
Well~I guess I'll be joining you guys to say the same thing in another 5 more days~
New chapter of my life is starting soon in MMU!
Can't wait to read it!

Okay! Buzz off to sleep now~Have been SLEEP DEPRIVED today~urgh~no more 1am,no more XP

0 comments: