Sunday, May 29, 2011

It is time......

time to end this 2 month lifeless living
time to stop wondering what to do for every
time to curb my sleep late wake up late habit
time to date books
time to get social
time to bury my head in a heap of books
time to curse a lot

but most importantly....

time to start a new chapter of my life.

MMU's registration day/orientation is about to start....
T-9 hours.
Huh,so fast.......2 months......wasted.....
Still! I did a few things like erm....managing my hard drives for files and folders~
watch movie~
burn DVDs
do slideshow~

XP

Ah well~


So excited and anxious about it later....
OH MY GOD!!!
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE AM I GOING TO MEET?
DOES MMU HAS MORE RETARDS THAT MY NS??

That's all I'm concerning about it right now....

Will be moving into the hostel starting tmr......
Gonna miss me a TON yeah?
Dun worry lah will be back every weekends~
IF my parents are NOT lazy to pick me up/ I'm lazy to take the bus

See first lah~
OMG IT'S 00:29 ALREADY WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!

*Light Off*

OH YEAH I'll still try to online with my phone (Ebuddy) FB and Twitter!
:)

JUST GO TO SLEEP WILLYA??

Okay...okay...

0 comments: