Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Driving Lesson.

wooohoooo~
Long time didn't blog already yeah?
Cause there's nothing worth blogging~

Well at least today I did something.
First time driving lesson IN MAH LIFE!

Anxious?
Surprisingly not...
Excited?
Note really....
Sit at home for such a long period of time,rot til become robot already eh?
I guess so >.<

Never the less,the instructor came around 12pm.
Hmm~okay la since quite a lot of my friend complaining their instructor always LATE.
He fetch me to the circuit/the parking lot beside Stadium Kelana Jaya(aka Stadium MPPJ)
That's my training ground!
Where I learn how to make a car move,stop and turn.

I didn't know that you can make a car move by itself WITHOUT PRESSING the accelerator.
SOOOOOO jakun >.<
Press clutch til full,gear one,release hand brake,SLOWLY release the clutch until the the car vibrate and start moving slowly,THERE IT GOES!!! XD

But the TRICK is.......IF you release the DAMN clutch TOO FAST,like 1mm/sec TOO FAST.
Boom
Car's engine DIED
and here goes the WTF! WTH! and FML!

Lagi worst if you THOUGHT of THOSE three words in your head/saying it out.
You'll panic,and EVERYTHING is screwed.

First part of the lesson began with strolling(I use the word STROLL here because the car moves SO SLOW,you can even walk faster than it!) around the circuit~
Got familiarize with the action needed to move and stop the car~

Then one of the test- 3 point turn.
Fuyoh~so complicated.......
Cause Khai is a guy with NO BRAIN in his head,no sense or logic or whatever. >.<
Just CAN'T GET the estimation WHEN to stop,before hitting the tiang,and when to turn!
The car dunno sei how many time le.....
All my friend say their car's engine died mainly on the slope,mine?
Hahahahaha,100% flat road also MATI AHHHH!! T.T

In the end the instructor got bored and SLEPT in the car when i'm still struggling with the 3-point turn...>.<
Well after a few rounds of pratice he woke up and taught me the side reverse parking....

Car died quite a lot of times,and langgar tiang for at least 3 times there >.<
Damn char >.< I think my car at least sei for like 8 times in the end of the lesson T.T
My hand and eye coordination is SOOOOO SUCKIE!!! T.T

Lesson ended around 2.45,he fetch me back,and I'm in one piece! XD

Conclusion: Driving is like ballroom dancing,gotta match and be nice to your partner,in this case,the car,to pull out some basic driving moves.

I have reasons for being calling MR.KAYU by my dancing instructor >.<

0 comments: