Friday, July 16, 2010

Just.Voicing.Out.

Some simple question.

Do you need to know how to use a phone (skillfully or not) before you buy an IPhone for yourself??!

Can a 50 years old lady that never used handphone before buy IPhone for herself to use?


I'll leave the answer for you to find~

the point is,I DON'T HAVE TO BE SKILLFUL TO BUY AN IPHONE FOR MYSELF TO USE.

I'm a stupid,accept my way of doing stuff.


Dunno why lah.
It's either I become more and more vulnerable or many people started their shooting rampage at me,I feel whenever I go,I kena cucuk.
Especially the two best friends I had before.

Haiz~

Everyday crying inside my heart you guys also dunno........

or ..... best,throw me this fragile donkey onto an island.
Far away from society,close to the animals.
Better,no need to care whoever's there.

Live on my own,die on my own.

No one cares and no one knows.

An exiled,outlaw,alienated.


Keep holding on.
Against the backstabber and the lies.
I know it's hard.
But this is the best way to not have any side effect of inflicting pain on others.
Time is the best witness and time tells the truth.
Sooner of later,Wei Jexx is going to be known as the worst girl ever in the school.
Keep holding on..........

0 comments: