Monday, July 19, 2010

Recently~

This is the FIRST TIME I'm so crazy about something in my life!
Not hot girls

Not some fancy bands
nor singer
nor dancer
nor movie star
but FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!

May I introduce~
[Drum rolling]You got it!!!




Yes~This little cute minion is screaming the word WHAAAAATT?At a very high pitch until it's SO CUTE!I got da video but dunno how to make it into flash and put it LIVE here xD


Yes!My minions!De-spi-ca-ble me!!!
Follow me and says.....

DE-SPI-CA-BLE ME!




Dai sei kena punch!Laugh like doooonkey only xD


Enough spoilers on my Facebook already xD
But here's SOMEMORE!!!

Here's the little cute Agnes!!!

It is so FLUFFY I'm gonna DIE!


Aww........did that evil kor kor bullied you just now??

Daddy reading your favourite bedtime story!Aww~!



See!!Even the little yellow minions love her!!!


This is the CUTEST WESTERN animation I EVER WATCH!!!
Anyone want to watch?I don't mind watch it again?Time time I'll scream like girl FOR SURE xD

Quite late adi.......Hope to write somemore tmr or days to come!






verte otra vez!

0 comments: