Tuesday, June 29, 2010

心.空.

Just Chinese title,don't worry~

Sighed.Long time never write blog le har~~
Was deciding whether want to close down my blog or not~

Hmm........Maybe not~
MK this kind of emo donkey occasionally need write therapy to keep him away from suicide~

Sometimes ah......Life is so complicated,harsh and erm.....URgh.....that kind of feeling,I wished to be a monk.Just every morning wake up,knock the giant bell,go to the hall for hours of chanting then do nothing else.

No need to care about the world.The Politics.What's going on around me.What's happening to him,her,you,them.Family.Friends.

Started to feel the emptiness~
How does the Empty-Click Five song goes?

But it's empty~

空即是色,色既是空

ahha~gonna be monk already la!!!

Geez,that acne on my neck is irritating!

Just a very short update.
I don't really have things to write.....
What do you want me to write?
or what do you what me to tell you?
If yes,PM me in chat box.

0 comments: