Saturday, June 19, 2010

English and Me

I found myself talking to the 'me' in myself in English.
Yeah English.
Normally I talk to myself,as in internal monologue,in Mandrin.

Still recall back 4 years ago.
I found myself in a school,an environment that everyone communicated in English.
This is scary........13 years into my life I've only used English to talk to other ethnics.
I didn't realise there's such community in KL.

Before that,Dad told me thousand of times before.

"English very important~When you go out to work,they look at your English"

and Mom told me secretly

"You know English very important~I believe you Dad now can't get anymore promotion in his job because his English isn't fluent enough"

Yeah yeah yeah~Left ear in,right ear out.
I was young at that time,considerably young.
I did realise how important is it,but Mandrin was the main medium at that time in Primary School and I didn't much pay attention to BI class and English class.

So,my English was a mess,until now and still go on~

At least,in secondary school,I'm forced to speak in English.
and people laugh at my English~
So I have to keep up and you know,improve it no matter how~

I know~still terrible now~
So I really need teacher like Miss Lilian,my English tuition teacher to YELL at me everytime in the tuition.

Love English,but still quite confused about the tenses and grammar.

>.<

Syn Yi and Marion~Yes you guys 'are' my English teacher~But more to da 'pratical' part.
as in English for daily usage~Tuition for SPM one~

Haha~

Hate leaving computer when typing my blog......Lost all the feeling already .......
>.<

0 comments: