Saturday, April 17, 2010

A FKING DAY

Why is the world SOOOOO AGAINST ME >.<
CLC(Chinese Literature Camp) gonna OKAY today.
Major problem? P.A. and technical failures.

Who to blame?
The people that jaga-ing PA and laptop,which included me also lor.......

Seems like PA and technical stuff always against me.... That reminds me of the drama >.<>

Don't worry,more SPEARS to come later in the post.

I don't know why.
Today's like a CURSE from GOD.
End of camp~
Not.

I'm so tired,when I came off from the car,I walk like a zombie.
Took a nap,bath and change.
I need to stress that I'm VERY TIRED.I don't even know what I am doing.

The air is humid,sooooo humid until I feel sooooooo uncomfortable and ichy/sensitive to various parts of the body.
URGH. Terrible dinner......
Then when I go back home............

"Hmm.....later maybe can watch a episode of Chuck?" Video=>related to com=>related to USB........

USB??!!!

FUCK!
WHERE THE HELL IS MY USB AND MP3 PLAYER!!!!

I don't remember I took it out.....

OH FUCK!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

When I reached home,I straight away went tot the washing machine to check my pants for USB.
My faith was SEALED when I touched something solid in the pocket....


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

God T.T
Why must you ALWAYS TREAT ME LIKE THIS.......

T.T
This IS THE SECOND TIME WE(my bro and me) fried the Mp3 player in the washing machine...........
T.T
My USB also went siao siao adi.........

T.T

I felt like crying...........
No where to express all the feeling.....
I don't know where.
Certainly not who.........
and really feel like getting a gun and END EVERYTHING NOW AND HERE.
My death,who cares?


FUCK MY LIFE!!


0 comments: