Sunday, April 18, 2010

I tolt it's ALL OVER.

No.
The cloud is still up above my head and still pouring calamities down on my head.

This morning,I woke up like 12.
Dad belanja our family to Tenji Japanese Restaurent to have a fiesta of Jap. food.
Of course,those SASHIMI won't be able to escape from my mouth.
And off course,those yummy Baskin Robbin ice-cream! xD

So nice~

Checked the MP3 whether it's functional or not.
Didn't hope much so I was SHOCKED when "Sony Walkman" the title pop up during the startup!!!
Not for long.
The button is NOT FUNCTIONAL.
As in I press it,it randomly activated other function.......Like pressed Play,it goes to Next or Previous,sometime even restart the whole thing....
Seems like still got water inside~
I put it in the rice,hope they will absorb the water through osmosis....

PRAY HARD!!!!

The hot afternoon was turning into a chilling dawn when it started to rain.
So am I.

Fucking brother fought with me to use the com.
I want to do my Moral,he want to play Sudden Attack.

Fuck him.

Bet he'll sabotage my Prefect stuff(ties,name tag and tie pin) later.
By that time I'll beat him up.
Beh tahan him anymore.

Talking about the Moral stuff.
I just finished the FIRST pendahuluan.......
2 more to go accompanied by 3 more LONG ISI and 3 more penutup.

Fuck moral.

So many people broke up today~

Haiz.

What can I do?

I'm one of them also.......................................

Fuck myself.

Wei Khai,WHO CARES??????

Better lan to

Lastly,

FUCK YOU TUNG SHERN.
GET YOUR DICK INTO UR ASSHOLE.

That ends my fucking today.
Bet will be more tomorrow and the days after tomorrow

0 comments: