Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ello~

I wished to write something more poetic post.
Nah~
Some FAK face starring at the screen right behind of me,so,nah.........

FYI
I'm 400km+ from PJ right now.
Some where in the middle of the Perak map,next to Kuala Kangsar.
Look up your Form 3 textbook for Padang Rengas.
I'm sure there is this the name of this place.

What the hell you went back to hometown for??!!!
Holidays?
No,I rather spend my time at KD,at least I could go shopping/a movie with friends.
Then?

Ching Ming lor~

So early meh!!!

Yeah.......This year we had to do it earlier....
Reason?
My grandpa said so.

Went to the cemetry near my grandpa's house.
There's no one there.Of course!
Take about 30minute to bai bai and burn the incense and paper~

Then.
5 of us,my Dad,my Uncle and my Aunts,and me~
headed to Tronoh to bai( I don't know what's the exact term to use for 'bai',maybe pray?)

Reached Tronoh only discovered that I left my SANDAL at my grandpa's house!
Probably didn't pick it up into the car when I was entering the car,barefooted that time.
Oh well....FML

The fun of Ching Ming is,you get to pollute the air by open burning.

It's was a sultry afternoon.

"Hey!These grasses are DRY!Lets try to light them up!"

I just lite a spot of dry glass.
Quickly,they spreaded and IT'S SO COOOOOOOOLLLL!!!

"17 set arson on cemetry"

I don't want that to be the the headline of tommorow.
Better put it out before it's too late!

Now I'm so tanned thanks to the sun beaming it's scorching ray down on ME.

"Done,lets go to Tualang to taste some prawn!"

Yay! xD

and now.......

I'm stucked here in my grandpa's house........
Nothing to do,except hours and hours of TV.

FML

0 comments: