Friday, January 29, 2010

Another day, another collision

Maybe that bitch ate too much chicken meat with loads of testerasterone and pao dan (chee tah’s liver)

“Fuck you pengawas- 5 Ixora- No Brain”
Only to- be- pelacur will say that.
This particular female dog released her anger on me randomly during her way up to it’s class.
As you may know, stray stilly dogs bark without any reason.
Oh DANG! I’ve just discovered a whole new species of Human! Scientific name. Bitch Sapien. Mix breed of K9 with Humans, female of course.

I’m seriously disturbed by what happened these days.
Kept thinking of
What did T done wrong?
Am I too stubborn or what

ARGH


Don’t asked me to ignore that
Whatever shit
There people if driving me crazy

Indian? Trouble students?
Beh song me?
Come on female dog! Hit me chop me slash me!
I’m dead and SO ARE YOU TOO!
I don’t care.

If I ever kena pecat because of just melaksanakan tanggungjawab saya the I’ll just


DON’T GIVE IT A DAM SHIT!

I had done what I’m told to do
Whether you like the shit or not
FUCK OFF!

0 comments: