Friday, January 29, 2010

Heavy fire need assis tance!

Negative

Betca first response is:

WTF

Collision happens everyday in our life. Confrontation, argument, fights and many more. It’s just like two hammer hitting each other. Both will suffer damages according to the type of hammer. Examples? Sponge cale hammer us diamond hammer. In reality, if you aren’t tough enough in appearance and at heart, you’ll be as shit as me.

Hammers~ hammer theory applies to my life. My heart is has cicely just a glass surrounded by fire. I had the nill to do something yet I can’t take smash or brace myself for crash. That’s why I need a support to strength then my vulnerable heart.

I fedup with every morning’s duty, Kelas Jagaan I meant. I tell you, so good nice treat those asshole like friend yet they treat me like some idiot. Fine, I agree that I am stupid, but you jibai don’t need to ANTI or 针对me right. You fucking selfish retard, think about myself too!
I’m just doing my duty, SHIT!

See! I do work, kena usir, I don’t do, kena kacau also

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Since the day I “invited” you cut because of your’re own mistake, you have been kacau me until today! You lari away I haven’t report leh! Fuck You SHIT!

And our prefect memang should have a slogan called “ There is home but only me “. Your own people dalam trouble run tak support Bersatu? Bershitlah!

As yellas my performance

My confidance is dropping day by day and how is the phenomera going to improve any prefects performance?

Maybe I’m just too sturbborn
Okay!
Roger that!
I’m tutup-ing semua mata from this seconard!
XP
And FUCK OFF YOU ASSHOLE!

0 comments: