Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NewScientist Magazine:Swearing relieves pain.

Yes,it does,better than keeping it to yourself.
So,

FUCK
JI BAI SHIT MAHAI

Argh.
Bad news and more bad news.
The infamous rain of calamity. came to visit me again
Well,hello and


FUCK OFF

Next year a big change,class I mean.
Ignore the guy who said he'll be good regardless what class he's in.

Okay, looks like I really have faith with M
My primary school punya class also 4M 5M 6M

Yes you are right,I'm in 5M next year.

So your gang will be like 11+4

6 aliens(you know who you are)+JJ,Zi Yi, Liang,KY and munn kitt,congratz
One class

Now I'm exchanging fauith with Zi Yi.

Me,Ning,Jim and Kit will be in Mawar.

HAIZ
Next

JOEL in my class.
If Joel can be in my class,others really YA AL**AH adi

Good thing FUCKER JORDAN not in my class,and Julia not same class....

It's kinda obvious 4 Mawar turned into 5Orkid~
So?

Dunno lah!!!

Class in dewan,stupid.
And said no more dewan.
Okay.....then those function leh?

Those VIPS bath under the sun for events larh har?
so,logically,dewan still dewan.
If got any function,school:"LAN HOI!"
and we got SPM leh~like some escapee like that
migrate to all around the world.

FUCK


Dun make me worry more kay?

More bad news coming soon,stay tuned

0 comments: