Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maybe it's the last outingfor all of us...

Well,this is the first time I ride RapidKL.
I did so many research online.100% making sure that my bus I've to take is U89.

yeah,waited it for 45 minutes,no sign of it.
Instead,saw 3 U88 passing by.
U88,Ikano is one of the stop.
Die ma die la,I'll just cut across the Persiaran Suria to One U,like what I've did in the last BAd New year Countdown.

It was 10,not much people on the bus.Like what the newspaper said,mostly are pekerja asing,heading to work amybe?

Finally reach Ikano,there's a guy from the same also heading to One U.
Well,luckily I didn't spend more time on waiting the U89(There's a report from the The Star that the driver's service is terrible or something like that)

10.30,reached One U,after about 5 minutes of walking,no prob for me.

Lost my voice adi,singing in Neway.
So so so high~ xD
Still wanted to sing for another 3 more hours xD

anyway.


Happy Birthday

Yappie and Wee Nie!

0 comments: