Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is coming to town!

Christmas is coming!!!
Like erm~less than 72 hours?

xD

Christmas is the 3nd 'day' I'm kinda excited for~
Grew up in a Christian's environment~kinda~

Still remember the post about my nanny/babysitter?

Walao~This morning woke up at 6.30,felt like sleeping and AFK Mr.Bong xD
Went to school,brainstorm for the Visit BUD 3 2010 campaign~

Though can stay longer and work longer.
At the end mom's called.
HAVE to go.

Today's Dad's birthday~50 years old le lor!
Hor hor hor~ xD

Went to OneU,fetched my 5th among all the album I bought and first Five For Fighting album.

Haha! xD

Really worth the money!!

xD
Even my dad also say very nice,want to borrow also!! xD

Went for Avatar in Tropicana City Mall xD

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEE!

xD

I wanted to watch again xD

A quick one,computer is suffering from corrupted driver,Nvidia.So it's SOOOOO SLOW......

anyway

Happy Birthday Daddy!

0 comments: