Sunday, April 10, 2011

Undang test

Should had register with William Lee Driving Agency la!

Yesterday receive their reminder telling me to meet at their office on 7am....
So I woke up at 5.30,left at 6.30,reach there around 7.....
The sky was still dark, and.....

THERE'S NO ONE THERE YET!!
 Maybe Malaysians really that punctual...ah well...when to Khalifah,drank the teh tarik in a rush,afraid that the driver might come at anytime....

WHO KNOWS THAT WE WAITED FOR 1 HOUR + THEN ONLY A YOUNG DRIVER APPEARED!
WAH LAO EH!

That guy brought us to Sunway,fetch some people there,then headed to a driving test center in Taman Sri Muda,Shah Alam...
Thought will be some goverment building....who knows it's upstairs in a shoplot...
Thought this type of test would be carried out by goverment...who knows they PRIVATISE it ALSO!

Nvm~
Signed my name at the counter then wait......AGAIN for a VERY LONG WHILE
Kinda lot of people waiting to take the test also....

My name has been called up.....passed my IC and the smart card to that SERIOUS LOOKING GUY....
thumbprint......okay~ then thumbprint agian....
Urm.....seems like got some problem....rub my finger,then thumbprint again....
......
Still cannot? Try again.....
......
What's wrong with this thing? Still tak boleh??
Try again.....

Then that guy asked me to wash my hand and thumbprint again....

Come on...work this time....

"Your smart card can't be used,please go to find your teacher to change your smart card"
I was like OH MY GOD.....ARE YOU SERIOUS???
I HAVEN'T GO FOR MY COMPUTER TEST NOW MY THUMBPRINT FAIL ALREADY??
WALAO.....THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENED TO ME WEH!!!

Called the office,said need to bring me to do some FOX or XOS thingy to prove that my thumb was CACAT-.- and need to redo my smart card....which means I'm taking a trip back to DU....>.<

Since the first batch students under William has done their test,so they followed the van and the driver drop them first....
Walao....it's like a one day tour around USJ...
From USJ 1 to USJ 17 then USJ Summit spent like 2 hours on the van man!!
Traffic jam some more!!
Luckily the boss,William came and setlle with me on the smart card issue on the way heading back to DU....luckily he got a new one for me...so I no need to take another LONG TRIP BACK TO DU! PHEW!

By that time it was 2 already.....
Took the test and THANK GOD passed with 45/50.....or else this day could have been WORSE!
Aiyoh....damn kao ma fan and gen jiong adi -.-


June Intake.....the driving thingy can man man lei le la~
Haha!
But I'm still hoping that I can drive as fast as possible~
To get to whenever I need to go la~ :)

0 comments: