Friday, April 15, 2011

Kayu Ara WTH

Okay,I'm going to be adult adi,no need people to teman me adi....
So I went for Bengkel today in William Driving Agency.

The highway was SUPER JAM due to some donkey trailer caught on fire at the Damansara Tol exit to Subang
Well~at least I wasn't late~

Pretty boring there.....
As William,the boss,WAS late AGAIN,as EXPECTED -.-
Luckily I brought my mp3~
Wooooo~

Then unexpectedly,Li Synn sms me,someone WHO DOESN'T SMS that often~
Well~i guess she's bored in her college and something~
Great!I got something to do right now!

Sms and sms til got into the van~ sms sms sms la la la lu lu lu~

then she asked,
What are you doing?

I replied
Going to bengkel lorh~

she replied
What bengkel?

As I was going to reply her message,the van arrived...got down from the van...going to press the SEND button.....
Saw a girl sitting there looks....damn like Li Synn larh...

WAIT
Is that Li Synn?

She looked at me,instantly saw her EXTREME SHOCKED expression.....

ARE YOU SERIOUS???
She's REALLY LI SYNN??
The one who I've been sms-ing??

I straight away froze at the scene,looking at her with the SHOCKED KAO KAO FACE,jaws dropped.
Takes awhile for my brain to recover from the freeze state........
I wasn't really sure IT WAS HER since I was like didn't saw her for a year already?
and COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE'S LI SYNN until she asked me WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

OH MY GOD.
That feeling is like,doing bungee jump.


SHIOK and SHOCKED!!!!


More surprising than last time meeting Zhi San XD

Haha! Now at least got people teman me for Bengkel! XD
It wasn't that boring UNTIL the Malay teacher took over -.-
Talk damn slow.... -.-
But he showed us how to drive up hill,what to note down,what not to do during the test,the parking and the mistakes that will make you fail your test~


Nevertheless~
I don't think can experience this kind of SHOCK adi la~
Too geng XD

I guess whole bengkel will be MUCH boring if she wasn't there.
Woo~
Got back around 4,left to Taman Megah around 5.30
Next post! XD





0 comments: