Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Work

Almost overslept this morning XP
Yesterday chat with San San til 2am leh~then still have to wake up at 8am to go to school XD

So,why am i in school today?
'Dikerah' oleh Mr.Bong XD
No lah~nothing to do at home and he asked me whether can help him with the school works so I go there to tolong lorh~

XD
Much better than staying at home,shooting those intelligent-less fighters in HAWX.
Urgh.Except HAWX there aren't more games for me to play already -.-

It's nice to meet with those bunch of donkeys in school~hehe~
rarely I get the chance to STAY IN THE SCHOOL with non-uniform clothes~
that's why I felt kinda awkward this morning -.-

nevertheless,get to relieve some of Mr.Bong's beban(He ain't a teacher anymore,more like a clerk! So much of paper work to do!!)

Went to DU Uptown to had lunch with him~As usual,he pays~
I'm getting a REAL JOB later and DON'T EVER REFUSE ME PAYING THE BILLS NEXT TIME! XP
He dropped me at William's Driving Centre~
Registered for the driving course and ciao with my mom~

Hehe~
Gonna go for Kursus KPP tmr!!
Excited and scared~
Cya!

0 comments: