Thursday, March 31, 2011

Faith

This morning was kinda anxious about the kursus KPP later......
Since I'm going alone there without friends X(

Reach William Driving Center around 8
Went upstairs and NOBODY was there.....
GG
Came back down then some Malay,still puffing smoke out of of his mouth warmed up to me.....
Urgh,had enough of those people in NS already -.-
Still~he was quite nice though......Then he went to join another Malay girl....
Chat chat chat chat.......then that girl stuffed her hand into her handbag looking for something.....
CIGARETTE
I was like WAH LAO EH........
No one people that DON'T SMOKE ALSO GET LUNG CANCER.
Because of you people la!
-.-

A white van arrived....I guess it was from another center.....
It took me some time to realize that.....

KOK SAM WAS THERE!

OMG!I dropped my jaw in surprise!

ISN'T KOK SAM STAYING IN IPOH?????

Then only realize it was the other person.....that looks like him XD

Still.....his presence was COMPLETELY OUT OF MY EXPECTATION.
In fact he's the first Sinaran Suria-ian I've met after PLKN.
God~~~felt so GREAT to meet him! XD

oh yeah I haven't introduce Kok Sam to you guys yet!
He was in the same PLKN camp as me 3 months ago~
He's from kompeni Alpha! XD
How exactly we met is know each other is erm........a mystery yet to be solved XD
But who cares! We are the Sinaran Suria-ians(or Sinaran Surians XD)

Went to Kayu Ara for Kursus KPP by the same van as him XD
Too bad he came today for Bengkel.....
So we were in different class......
The 'center' was located just 50m into the Shell Station near the Damansara Tol.
Kinda kampung-ish place....
never expect that I will learn how to drive in such places......

So hows the 'classroom' looks like?
It's a container,you know those shipments container?
Yeah,that's our classroom.
It wasn't that spacious,and the chairs were arranged like the bus seating......Looks more like a class....-.-
Never.....found a seat behind a girl and sat down.....

The teacher came in and let us to watch some funny videos......
Half way through......
Some people came in.....
and I saw.....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???
Is that San San?????????
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two surprise in a day/less than 5 hours!
Walao eh!!!
And SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NGAM that the girl sitting in front of me was her primary school friend!!!!
The world is DAMN SMALL WEH!!!!
Friends and mutual friends XD

The first part of the kursus wasn't THAT boring~
The teacher was very funny XD
He taught in BM though but nvm la~Guan liao la in NS~ XD

Break time.
Had some mee goreng in the nearest mamak stall....
Wasn't THAT bad as Syn Yi said~
Still bearable~

The second part of the kursus was a bit boring~
But with the presence of San San and her friend there~
Wasn't very boring anymore XD

So overall the whole thing wasn't VERY BORING as many of you claimed~
XD
Still~I'm very happy to meet Kok Sam there! He stays in Kepong and the probability of us meeting together UNINTENTIONALLY was like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Okay~I'm done with crapping~
Time to finish up my resume and look for new laptop XD

0 comments: