Saturday, March 26, 2011

I felt 17 again!

Ahh~I miss the fresh morning in SMK BU3~
Frankly speaking~our school has the most spectacular morning view in PJ XP

Sleep at 2am,woke up at 5am~
Fuuuuuhhhh~I'm glad that I still have energy to type this post~

MK's Camping Mode.............Initialized........

Mr.Bong fetch me to school as usual~
Did some preparation for the kursus while waiting for the kid.....no....brats XD to come~

Only 4 ex-Form 5 are there......Khai Jett~ Zi Yi~ and Liang~ (including me larh)
All we do is just slack around~fool around~ and PLAY AROUND! XD

Stupid penceramah got us humiliated in front those brats!
Huh! I was like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lenient to Awesomest!!
And look what they do to me -.-
Okay fine~okay fine~
Torture you guys with a PVC pipe!
Nyhehehehehe!
That game was kinda torturing and patient-testing though~
Team with weak mental keep failing that game~

Ah! Talk about that Gemuruh song~
Don't really know the hand movement but Liang knows....only the chorus part~
GG lorh~~~~luckily get to learn some of it and did some spontaneuosly XP

Well~the prefects~as usual~
semangat-less~
But still okay~at least they listen to the facilitator~and NOT ACTING LIKE RETARDS LIKE THOSE FKING IDIOTS IN MY NS CAMP

Haha~ other than that there's nothing much to talk about~
Except gotta thanks Mr.Bong for da yumcha thingy and the 'pay'
-.- feels like working instead -.- NO NEED LA NEXT TIME!

Heading to TARC tmr~big chance signing up straight away for Diploma in Electronic Engineering....
XD

That's all from me~
Cya!

0 comments: