Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Outing

It's been awhile since the last time I blog~if you don't count the diary~

Well~today went to Ikano and OneU to get my new shirt for CNY,ended up heading home bare handed~

Meet up with Ning in OneU~
At first she told me when I call her she's with her ballet friend in Forever 21~
Ouhhh....ballet friend~so ngam~

I was shocked to see her ballet classmate.
Shocked by her appearance
Shocked by her language

I never thought I would met an Australian in Malaysia speaking Aussie English to me!
OMG......I almost gonna freeze there with my mouth wide open~
Was like OH MY GOD HOW AM I GONNA STALK TO HER WITH MY CHAPPALANG ENGLISH???
Well I guessed that I had overcome that and talked to her~

Oh!Her name is Yeann Law,call her Yeann~

She'll really nice and pretty XD
So nice until belanja me and Ning Starbucks.
Got shock again....
STARBUCKS???OMG!

And she said 1 Aussie Dollar = 3 ringgit here
Plus,she's 27 already~like a Jie Jie to us~so she can afford it.

But she DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE 27 YEARS OLD AT ALL!!
More like 21!

So my 2nd Starbucks treat in my life is by an Australian,I would never forget about it XP

Yeann is in Malaysia for holiday~seems like she loves Malaysia quite much~
especially the food~

She told us in Melbourne,Australia,one ROTI CANAI costs her about 12 Aussie Dollar,around RM36........plus it's FROZEN FOOD

WAIT.....WHAT?? You do have ROTI CANAI in AUSTRALIA??? and HOLLY CRAP THAT IS SO EXPENSIVE!!

And she continue to told us there's even TEH TARIK and CURRY LAKSA in MELBOURNE....
However she prefer the Malaysia's roti canai as it taste better and cheaper~

Haha~so we spent sometime telling each other about our own county~talks about Ning's dance class~ she's really a good imitator~as in she can imitate what exactly you are saying in whatever language~

She has this Australian slang~that doesn't matter~but sometime she talks like Malaysia! Campur Aussia English with Mandrin and even BM!
Wow!I'm quite surprise when she speaks Mandrin it's actually quite accurate!Even better than our local BANANA people!

Wow!

But she's leaving on Friday....Aww.......gonna miss her eventhough we just know each other for less than 2 hours.......

Anyway~

It's nice to meet you Yeann!And thanks for your frappes!

After that chat with Ning and wandering in OU with her until 6.30pm~
Don't know how many rounds we walk already around OneU XD

But it's so fun chatting with her XD
Just miss her so much after haven't seen her a month already~
Gonna miss her more when I re-entering NS

It's 2.30 already!
Downloading movie X)
Cya! Heading back to kampung tmr!
My diary?I'll try to update in my kampung!
Bye!









0 comments: