Monday, December 6, 2010

Things I wish I could do after SPM.

Tell me folks,who CAN'T wait for SPM to be over?
EVERYONE DUDE!!
Just passed the 3rd SPM paper,and things I wanted to do started to flood my head~

(In no specific order)
-Pick up XML skills! It can be very useful for website programming~


-Make my own VirtualDJ skin engine! Transform turntables,into a virtual PA Mixer/Player
Yes I do know online got those FREE virtual mixer but.....this is quite different from them xD

It seems that the ftard VDJSkin Creator Tool requires you to DONATE or else don't let you save -.-


-A little bit of CSS?Gosh,my interest is on programming,and why I still want myself to go for E&E Engineering?Dude,you don't even completely understand how to do your Physic P2's Section C's last question!

-Black OPS!Black OPS!Wait,your graphic card can support annot?

-No Black OPS?Then Tony H.A.W.K.X! I'm sure can support!

-Clean up my hard drive!!My com is STUFFED with tons of unnecessary software and files~

-Karaoke?Haha!My voice sucks,better sing in the bathroom~I just want to go out for some movies la!

-Start physical training for NS.Gotta be tough to survive in such harsh condition where you might be discriminated,bullied,tortured,raped(I shall grow TEETH in my asshole like Big Stan!)

-Lalala~guiiiitaaaarrrr~lets see how long I can tahan this time~


Whatever~SPM haven't finish YET,stop daydreaming and get your ass out of the com right now!

0 comments: