Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tagged by Ashley xD

It was from FB,but I decided to do it here~

Try to keep my blog ALIVE!!


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. *Or maybe i'll only tag whoever I can think of at random, yeah that should work :)*

[To do this, go to "notes" on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the page) then click publish.]


1.I love switching place when I'm reading a book.15 min. earlier,I was on my bed;15 later,I am on the chair;15 more minute later,I'm on the floor!


2.I keep my PRECIOUS The Hunger Game series in a box,and throw in some silica gel and WRAP EVERY SINGLE one of them with plastic and moisture absorbing paper~



3.I always want my Little Green Dino(my FB profile picture) to sleep on my right side,beside my pillow xD



4.I play my JamLegend the GUITAR style~exactly like how you play Guitar Hero with your guitar console,except,I'm using my keyboard~



5.I text people that constantly replies~



6.I'm having a hard time to maintain the normal posture,it seem that I have a tendency to hunch to my left....



7.First channel I tune to when I on the TV-Natgeo



8.I bite anything that's on my finger when I'm reading TEXTBOOK



9.I squeal.....like a girl I think..............Is it annoying? xD



10.DONKEY!!!I call everyone DONKEY xDand it's meaning is universal~



11.Always in the imagination of some elite commando units assaulting the other troop or what~



12.Enjoy singing in the bathroom~Who doesn't!



13.Fall in love with Japanese food the FIRST time I've met it~OMG~it's like food from heaven!



14.Adores Agnes!!!She's SOOOOO CUTE!!!No ,I'm NOT a pedophile!



15. Sometime I just like to get my hands on Audio stuff~Like turntable,speaker,whatever that's electronic~Because,I was once the audioman~haha xD



16.I talk before I think,I guess many people are aware of it xD



17.When I mean NOTHING,means erm........It's either too stupid/awkward to be say it out or I'm just don't understand what are you talking about xD



18.Goals erm..........What do I have?I'm only dreaming of having my own private island for myself and my dog called Husky(no matter what type of dog it is) and perhaps my wife?Haha~



19.Random ideas always pop out of my mind~Sometimes I think it's brilliant sometime stupid~But anyway~My Nokia 3100 always there to help me record them down on Twitter and Facebook :)



20.I sleep with my head on the end of the bed~hehe xD



21.But I still prefer to sleep on the floor with mattress eventhough I have a bed xD



22.Oh!I keep my Hunger Games in a wooden mooncake box too! xD It is too precious for me to damage it xD



23.The reason I prefer radio than my own Window Media Player is,not because of the quality but the songs,the URGH! songs makes the NICE~ songs stand out so much!While my library is saturated with nice songs until it isn't nice anymore xD



24.Always love to celebrate my own birthday xD So if any boys want to pikat,that day is the RIGHT time~Oh yeah! xD



25.Love being LAME,so that you can LAUGH At ME!

0 comments: