Monday, September 6, 2010

Operation Home Alone 7Days

Yes.Home alone~
This is the third time I guess~

XD

See the FREEDOM~
WOOHOO~
XD

But with another 2 more lions rooming in the same square feet as me,things aren't gonna get better as what you expect.
Worst still,that RETARD next door are released at 5pm everyday........

But I'm the KING of the house now!!
Now I can scream and shout and CURSE whenever I bo shuang him!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Curse him UPSR can't get straight A!
HAH

Speaking of UPSR,that reminds me of my SPM.......
Yes,1 day 5 subjects..........
No com~
But today I give myself day off~
To finish my MockingJay!

Haha!
Nice story~the third book I have to restrain myself from skipping the lines because it's TOO EXCITING and the SUSPENSE!URGH!
*SPOILER*
But the ending so sad..........Prim died T.T,Finnick died T.T so many people DIED........
Well at least Peeta and Katniss got back together~but I somehow think that Katniss with Gale better~
*SPOILER END*

Okay~Signing off~
Tuition later~
Oh btw,

I quit Khairy.

Surprise for you guys on Tues! Muahahahaha!

and someone's birthday's coming~
donkey~ xD
this is why I hate September babies.....so many of them until I don't have ENOUGH MONEY to buy present for ALL OF THEM!!!
-.-

whatever~
That's a tag coming next~
such a long time never do tag already :)

0 comments: