Thursday, August 12, 2010

600th

Finally,600th,on my birthday too.
That was deliberately xD

Officially 17,not 16.

Sounds older,but the mind is still younger.

Today.I never had such a blast before.

Thanks to Yuan Shin and Yoon Mun,for being the FIRST to wish me on Facebook(So early!!Not even 12 Aug yet!!Cheating ah!! xD)

Thanks to Zhi Wey,for sending the FIRST wishes through the phone at 0.07am

Thanks to the scouts and the prefect for the THINGY,which foiled by me because Pn.Kee was already in class,late for another minute my birthday mood's gonna spoiled by her.

Thanks to Naomi,who was trying to tipu me but your lakonan still got room for improvement.Yet,thanks a lot!

Thanks to Aida,for the cake and the hug!!

Thanks to Hwa Jie(Hui Hwa),for the wishes and hug!!

Thanks to Geraldine,for the wishes and hug!! :)

Thanks to Mr.Bong,for the wishes,Du Zhe,and THE FIRST TEACHER wishing me happy birthday!!and the ice lemon tea and roti as well!

Thanks to Cik.Haslinda,for her fast-forward-ed birthday song! xD

Thanks to Brandon for the kisses!!Eh,you left your sweet-sour sauce on my cheek okay!!EWW!

Thanks to Senri for doing the planning thingy! :)

Thanks to Alliyza for helping to cut the cake!! :)

Thanks to Esther,for DONKEY!!!

Thanks to Zi Yi,for ZAPPING me!!

Thanks those people who draw and sign the wishes on the paper!!They will be in my memory!:)

Thanks those donkey:

Esther
Senri
Alliyza
Zi Yi
Li Liang
Jia Jun
Nat
Zhi San
Brandon
Munn Kitt
Syn Yi!!
Marion

for Black Canyon!

No thanks to Li Liang,Zhi San,Munn Kitt and Syn Yi!!For leaving so EARLY!!!
I'll bring the cake for you guys tmr,make sure you EAT it!

Thanks everyone,for everything :)

0 comments: