Friday, June 4, 2010

Camp5 Enduro Volunteer Briefing.

'First' volunteer mission out at One U in my life......

Am so very excited and nervous about it!!

So today they had a briefing for the volunteers 8-10pm at their Camp5 center...

A great one~
But I felt kinda lonely~
Saw Maverick's sis Melissa and that ketua pengawas called what Goh arh..........
Whatever~
They don't even recognise me~
Ah~Who cares~I'm an unknown in SMK BU 3

This is my first time have a peep into Camp5 the Indoor Wall Climbing Gym.
Everything is soooooo cool~~
And fascinated by that DJ~
They have Pioneer that Mixing table and Disc Scratching Table there lehhh!!!
So cool!!!So Proooo!!!

David Sia was there.
Quite busy~Running here running there~

So what's my duty?
I don't even know that they really take my name as Michael Khai......
Whatever
If the cert. they put that name in arh......
Haiz~~~
Fireyyaaaahh~
I doesn't care about the cert. anymore~

Crowd control.
That's my job.
Kinda like a prefect job except you don't have asshole screaming swearing in front of you.
We have POWER here
and
we have the power of UNITY.
You call for help/you WISH for help,help will come.
Not like in school arh~
You scream helllppp.........Negative!Negative!
-.-

After showing us around the post and our task,we were allowed to leave~

OMG!!!!!! I'm going to volunteer in a competition!!!!

Still
That feeling is ruined when my parents told me my 7am-5pm
Simply because they dun want to wake up that early in the morning.

Really wish that I have my own car and I can drive!!!!!!

Stupid!!!!
Now I have to cancel my shift.......I left only one shift...... T.T
I want to help..........

Haiz......
Haiz......
Haiz......

0 comments: