Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yeeehar and Wooohoooo.....

I should get "Molly" printed on my Scout Shirt!!

Haha!

It was hard to decide whether I should go to the Interior Design course in KBU,or to study at school.......

You see

I'm absolutely not a art people,ID(Interior Design) aren't my things

What??!!Only 7 of us are staying to study???And we will be joining either 5 Ixora or 5 Orkid to study???and WHAT?PENGETUA's entering our class?

But got Chinese...........I didn't touch Chinese this subject for a VERY VERY LOng time already....

Haiz........

At the end I chose to go,to KBU.............

Maybe learning a bit of ID will helps me to design my dream home later??

So yeah,with 20+Mawar-ians,and 30+Seroja-ians,we walked to KBU.

15 min,to sketch,cut and "squidgy"(this is how the kor kor in Paint Workshop name the tool that kinda like a brush to press the paint on the T-shirt)my shirt.....

Wanted to put "Molly" and some smiley face on my Scout Shirt~
15 mins,10 min spent on searching for the board to support? the print side of my shirt...

At the end....

I only get something like this


XD Khai

Haha~
Not satisfied~

Taking about satisfactions,Humans never stop striving for it eh?
That's greedy~
and Greed,is what the title for my ENG tuition essay today~

Whoa.......Hard.......

Miss Lilian explained the Financial Tsunami to us.....
Wow.....perdagangan~
Kinda complex and URGH~

Totally not my stuff....

Ning sent my something,and yeah I checked~Will help you to print de yeah!!!

First I tot "Whats that?
Perhaps an ADD MATHS Ques that she couldn't solve?
Should be~
Haiz.....

She started studying.........and I got 18 days to go,to study.....
AND I HAVEN'T STARTED ANYTHING AT ALL.................

My mind blanked out when I saw the Form 4 add maths ques. on friday........
Forgot EVERYTHING
HOLLY SHIT.......................
Never to mention about Mod.Maths.......

Physic??
Bio?
Sej?
BM BI CN?

All dead....................................

Felt like smashing the com or kill myself........................................

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WK!!!!

0 comments: