Wednesday, May 5, 2010

These few days......

I had a scary dream last night.........

Someone who once quiet close to me,chased after me.......
I was some how scare of him that time........I ran and I ran for a very long time.
I weed through the crowd,in school,hide in the crowd,class room,drain,toilet............
It's so true until I can remember the events.....

then,my friends join in the chase over me.................

Very scary.........

Maybe that's what cause my left calf muscle to cramp this morning.......
Marion healed and I'm still walking like a duck.......
Gosh.........Though I can practice my Ginga today
Urgh........

Why I like Capoeira?
Simple,cool and involve the strongest/best part of my body,my leg........

Not to say that I don't like hip hop lah but I don't think I can learn that dance in like a short time~
You need to repeat that steps for many many many many many many many many many times~

I'm the guy who needed to be train in such way from slow till fast.
Cannot straight away go fast like Liang.
Simple because my right brain aren't fully developed yet~

Still~I think capoeira and line dance suits me xD

Skill Camp is like 3 more days.
And EVERYONE seemed to do dance......
Stupid donkies.......

All doing modern/hip hop.........aihz...............
And our good quartermaster wants to do that kind of dance also......

"Aiya no need la~2 hours can teach and finish of everything lah~"

Apparently he didn't go for any dance performance before.

Eh,ballroom and hip hop/modern dance VERY MUCH DIFFERENT KAY!!!
and if you think like that,you can la,not EVERYONE KAY!!

I thought to introduce Capoeira into Malam Kebudayaan......
But nah~Still a noobie and quite boring for basic.....................
We can play/perform agogo(the stick dance thingy) during MK and ginga for morning execise~

Nah~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pihak atasan/majority won't agree.
Cause it's very ulu-ulu.

So what!!!It's MALAM KEBUDAYAAN!!


KEBUDAYAAN!




I dun care lah.........
Don't have any camp semangat at all.
As well as prefects stuff.....

Now I can see only the mainboard are doing stuff~
Personally I think they should continue......
See,they can balance their work n study,while we these dungu can't.
So ask them to do work, they still can produce something that is good quality and still can study!
Stress I know~
Get over it.

Aih whatever la.............
Being more inert,and inert and inert these days.........
Can't find someone that really I can meluahkan perasaan
or
it's just me........

There was a man back in 95~
remember this song?
I'm still listening to it~

That an angel and and make you swung~

0 comments: