Friday, April 9, 2010

Summary of the week.

Keyword:

Lack of Sleep.Stressed out.PMS.M.
Crushed by a pile of work,squashed by a heap of homework,cucuk by loads of Bomber.
What else the world will throw to me?

My life is a SHIT
Deng~Even my tie also dun want me le..........
Suan liao~
Dun care.

Don't understand.
Why must we do everything?
Why must we not delicate jobs to others?
Why can we SLICE those who don't work after the instruction is given?
Why can we menyular(I REALLY WANT TO SULA THESE PEOPLE MAN!) those who toot us with stupid reason to avoid jobs?
Why we work so hard,yet gain nothing,while slacking monkeys get all the credit?
Why must we sacrifice our precious study time just to waste time to wander in foreigner's class?
Why must the world utilize the noobs instead of pros?

I came to school to work,not to study.
Right?

Aural.Screw it.Good thing Pn.Suzana are too good~Didn't give us terrible marks~

It's a blessing to have Syn Yi and Marion sitting beside me.
Tho. the one next to me always bully me,I still feel that I always cheered up by them.

And the best of the best,Xiao Ning.
For
Willing to waste her time on Jakuns and LCs like us to finish our Impossible Dance by next Fri.
Sacrificing her napping hour to make sure we get the technique correct.
Wasting her neurons and energy to choreograph and even learn our dance for us.

Promised to belanja you a meal later.Tho. I haven't tell you yet.

Thank You Ning!!

Staying back everyday starting from next Mon.
For practicing dance,studying,or whatever.
I come home to sleep and playing only,apparently~

Dance can be addictive~
Maybe I'm more suitable for footwork?
I don't know~
Just a log of Kayu obstructing the whole dance~
Should quit and le the Pros like Liang and Zi Yi to do it~

2 is better than 1~remember~


Light off!

"In My Dream"."Moral Folio.Moral Tugasan Harian.Hills of homework.Tuition Work.Finalization of Literature Camp(which mean time to get physical).Kertas Cadangan"
"Don't forget about revision oh!Remember you Chemi,Add Maths,CN and BI suck like tahi,and BM too!!!"

0 comments: