Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Hate Sunday

First off.


WHAT THE HELL!!!!

I'm STUNNED to see 5 Ixora on The Star:Education pullout!

SINCE WHEN SOME REPORTER CAME TO SCHOOL AND STALKED THEM
or

DELIBERATELY TAKE THOSE PHOTO!!!

but obviously they took it deliberately.....

And no one tell US about these -.- For those who doesn't have the Star,here's the photo specially taken for you guys







What a blast.........
Haha~
Anyway~

After months of researching,I concluded that.

PMS(Premenstrual Syndrome)occurs in both gender,male AND female.

Subject of Study:The eldest and the second eldest male at home.


Mahai la...
Best we don't have sex organs.
Save us from soooooo many troubles.

Now I truly feel for the girls~

Aww....Molly~


Who's at home?
My mom's next door,and me in front of the com,struggling to finish up his animation(not for fun).


Others?

One went to his Cecawi Banglow friend's house

"Han!! Want to go One U or not???!!!"
"For what?" "Watch movie" "YEss!!"
Quickly he dashed into the car and both of them drove off to One U,without even asking my mom,not to mention about me.


PMS-ing lion.


And you asked me to what?
Solli oh~I TAK MAU dengar

There's nothing good with that lion.
Earn money?
My tuition fee 70% my mom paid.
Buy this=Not

Buy that=Your own money

Ask for money to photostat stationary=Nag for the whole day

Use com to do WORK=Nag for the whole week+beh song you all the time


Fuck up or not??!!!

*I'm PMS-ing right now*

Urgh. Need to take Panadol Menstrual adi......... Anyone got one?

0 comments: