Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sat n Sun

These day gone pretty smooth~

Like Sat,just kena nag a little bit~
and a little frustration when stuck in Kepong's horrendous traffic jam.

Apparently some brainless donkey set up roadblock on one of the busiest road in KL.
Okay just imagine them setting roadblock on CNY on highway.

All thanks LG LED TV commercial,my essay praise by teacher yesterday.

One word topic,Freedom.

Oh gosh~I never wander into such serious/wide topic before~

So what is freedom?
Can't think of it....
I'm practically living in the box,and you are asking the people that are not free to write about freedom??

Then it just suddenly popped out from my mind

"The day we are born,is the last day we are truly free.Before you know it,we are boxed it,held back,constrained,facing a live time of walls,roadblocks and colouring inside the lines"

LG LED Commercial,truly saves my day.





Met with primary school friend about 1 hour after my Eng tuition~
Having BB! STEAMBOAT~

Woooohoooooooo~
Jokes after jokes~
Man I can't eat weh!!!
Hahaha~
Good old times~~

Oh well,Syn Yi!I started on your Eggs book already!!
xD
So funny la!!!


Bro wanna use adi~bye~

0 comments: