Friday, March 26, 2010

Every road is a ray of light.

Friendship,invaluable.

No doubt,for teens,friends is often placed at the first,after or before family.

Friends share almost anything.

Foods,drinks,gossips,stories and even life.
But not girlfriend and wife larh~ (Anti ZHAR mechanism)

Feelings?
Truth is,one gave and not many can take in.
As in

Do you throw all your sad feeling to your friend,and still fell as sad as one when one do the same thing to you too?

Sometimes,I can't do anything to my friends.
For me,I don't understand that kind of feeling at all eventhough I tried to put myself in that kind of situation.

Got such marks,I could only be nothing but jumping around like some crazy happy monkey.

See,everyone starts their thinking from their own perspective first.
That is one nature's law that could never be change,and it worsen as we go down the pages of the calendars.
Personally,it takes time for a one to look from another person's perspective.
But people with high social awareness has good ability to understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people; pick up on emotional cues.

Haha~sometime you just wishes they are just around you.

But it's hard to find one.

Like me,I thought I have one,but I lost it.
and lost mean forever.

A so damn true phrase/fact/statement

"We only share smiles but not tears"



Random,
my life should start like This Too Shall Pass,continued along with This Too Shall Pass,and ends with This Too Shall Pass.
This Too Shall Pass-OK Go.

0 comments: