Friday, February 12, 2010

Woohoo!!

Hey this is Khai here!
As in the REAL one~

Yup,I'm updating my first post on my own after like a month?
xD

Thanks for helping yeah!

I'm in Padang Rengas while I'm typing this post.
If you still confused about where it is,look up your Form 3 Sej Textbook
Google Earth don't haven,trust me.

It's Eve of CNY eve today!
and I'm so excited!
For wasting 4 days of time here -.-

Weh!
Long time didn't read you guys punya blog didn't know SOOO much things happening arh~

Oh yeah,if you still don't know why I can't online,listen:

Hard Drive Failure,Couldn't even turn on CPU

Okay?
I'm pushing my Dad to fix it
Hah,say what house no com still no prob.
Now he can't pay the bills online
Can't purchase GSC tickets
I can't do my stuff etc etc~

Back to you guys~
Weh!
Whats going on!!
One say sat luan adi
One say dunno what sounds like fall in love again?
Then another kacau people
The other leh kao annoying adi pls dun kacau larh!!

Aihz~

If I was here then good lor~~
Can pat here abit pat there abit
More importantly, can help you guys....

Aihz~

ε‘œε‘Όε“€ε“‰

Whatever~
It's CNY!!!

Woohoo!!

Happy Happy CNY!

will be back if got chance!

Tahdah!





0 comments: