Sunday, February 21, 2010

These days are gone~

I don't really have the mood to blog now but.......If not now,never again.

Well~Friday,paid a visit to my nanny.
She's ill and....I think time is running out for her......

Wanted to visit her during last Christmas eve
Used to stay in Sri Damansara,shifted to Klang.

Well~wanna hear another funny story of mine?

Haha~My nanny still recall that Kelly,when I was 4 or 5,her granddaughter who are same age as me~always bite me in the hand and bully me the.Walao..........Everyone laugh like hell.....

Sat,the only day with tuition.

So it was a steaming hot afternoon.The mid afternoon fireball took its place and beamed its scorching rays down to earth.It baked the black Proton Waja of my Dad till you can cook an egg on it.Like a monster,the heat sucked up every drop of water from the victim that sat in the "Seat of Death".It took us 20 minute to cool down the car by turning the air-cond to the max.

Yup~
and OH GOSH,zi yi is JOINING MY ENG tuition class.
OH MI GOD
another pro...
Obviously I'm the noob-est there already!!

Then we visited my old neighbors who were in
Still remember Jing Kiat?
Haha~

Anyway~
Gtg~
Busy with something~xD

0 comments: