Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a start of the year

Okay,maths time!
Help me to calculate this equation:

School till 2.30pm+Koku+Prefects+Tuition+Housework+Homework+Tuition work=?

If you can't get the answer,nvm~as expected adi~

EXPLODE!

WORST THAN LAST YEAR

LOADS OF WORK AT HOME ESPECIALLY~

WALAO......

School
New 'system'/not really is kinda MESS

Tmr a mayhem will be up the stage.
See
1100+- students PACK into ONE CANTEEN that couldn't even FIT IN 600+- students???

Hah,WE WILL SEE.

Just a quick one,I have LOADS OF WORK WAITING FOR ME UPSTAIRS.

Oh yeah~
Still need to put some attention on my health.
YA ALLAH ADI.
Dun want to go for a surgery wehhhh!!!! T.T

Can't leave any HEAVY objects anymore(but I can't resist that adi!!!)
and more sports,less sitting.
BUT HOW????!!!!
EVERYDAY BUSY LIKE SHIT,then afternoon 10000000% sure rain
HOW???!!!!
PJK?
Haha,facts-Form 5 students is the MOST UNHEALTHY group of people in school.
Why?
PJK,change shirt then change back again
and it's ALLL about study~

HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Further more,computer is ROSAK-ing
SHIT
My NEXT 4th refomate wil be a GENUINE SYSTEM
and see whether is MY STYLE OF USE COMPUTE IS WRONG OR THE FACKING SUSTEM JUST WRONG

DAMN

If got time I'll be posting another 2 more 'laporan' of my 'simulation+observation' these days~
In CN and Eng,different~

anyway~
YA ALLAH(I'm not muslim)

0 comments: