Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of skool?

Yahah~
Just didn't expect SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people during recess.

and I hate studying in dewan.

ONLY BRAINLESS SELFISH RETARDS WILL MAKE SUCH A PLAN!

The peak of Zaman Kegemilang of our school is JUST over,this is,just,the beginning of it's end.
You'll see it when the other bright sun is rising east frim our school~

anyway~
Have to kick start my engine~
LOADS OF WORK IS POURING IN and I don't want like like year~
lama lama menjadi,not bukit but laut~

Hah~
Was thinking of writing a CN post,and a longer one but,gotta go to finish up my work~
I got my internet back just now~just recovered from a TP from TMNUT~

and a VERYYYYYYY BAD NEWSSSSS!!!!

My HEATH is DETERIORATING.
There's currently (identified)2 ticking time boms top,and ONE MAJOR NUCLEAR WEAPON AT THE BOTTOM.

Walao!!!!I didn't do anything also like that!!!!!

T.T

Predicting a MAJOR operation(sure gonna hurt)will be carrying out in the future...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
T.T

SHIT!

0 comments: