Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mission Abort!!!

OMG
I just cough out a BIG LUMP of tonsil stones.....
SHIT

Oh well....I didn't know tonsil is a part of lymph also -.-

It's getting worst and currently no treatment for it!!!
YIKS!!

WHAT ON EARTH I DID TO GET SUCH SICKNESS!!!

I still can feel it in my throat rite now T.T

Trained for few weeks and DOOM,I was called to WORK for Pengetua 's daughter's dinner.
Which falls on the SAME day as Merentas Desa.

So
T.T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stupd bro curi curi play com and FREAKING TURN OFF THE COM WITHOUT SHUTING DOWN.

GERAM NYA!!!

Now,my com is AS SLOW AS SINGLE CORE 512 MB RAM com....
Feel like pulling out ALL THE HARDWARE IN MY CPU AND FIT THEM WITH THE BEST AND DURABLE HARDWARE EVERY MADE IN THE WORLD!!!

Hah!
I got another idea on what course to take during college.

Electronic Engineer.

Hah,engineer is a must for me~Or at least something to do with SCIENCE.

and just now chat with Pn.Kee.
I dun get why so many people don't like the way she taught....
I think her way of teaching is kinda like my mom so I'm used to it...
I think....

The verdict is OUR SCHOOL indeed needs to change the environment to produce more insan yang BERANI MEMBERIKAN KOMMENT dan MEMBUAT KERJA serta BERDIKARI.

The BANZAI spirit?

Whatever.I so OLD~ adi still go QIONG the school arh sure FAIL my SPM

Oh yeah!
Sitting beside Marion and S Yi just "FUN"
and today I counted HOW MANY BOXES WILL YOU HAVE ON A PIECE OF 20x24cm graph paper!!!
YEEHAR~

So here it goes~
To borrow her stuff,I have to answer a question about the product.
Bar code,where it's manufactured/bought,prices etc also sort of LAME ques.~
Tah~You get it~


Like what KY said,life FUCKS

0 comments: