Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just SHIT

If I'm NOT a pengawas but just an ordinary guy with WHITE shirt?
If MY COMPUTER can STOP FREAKING MALFUNCTIONING when I want to use it?
If the teachers STOP SPAMMING stupid homework?

Oh yeah I have less pengsan in school~
Oh yeah I have 30 mins to spent for recess~
Oh yeah I have no need of stay back~

Argh~
Everything just MESSED UP

Timetable DOESN'T WORK
By this time,I must finish homework!By this time I must do this!By this time I must do that.
YET,it seem like 3 hours for HOMEWORK ISN'T ENOUGH AT ALL

I don't even have the time to do my OWN REVISION
At least 2 subject PER DAY
Now?
Not even start yet!!

and REVISION IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME AS I DISCOVERED THAT SUBJECTS LIKE BIO and CHEM YOU GOTTA READ BEFORE YOU GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Pengsan here pengsan there in the school also enough adi
At home?
Feel DAMN FREAKING TIRED and STILL FORCE MYSELF TO DO HOMEWORK.Which I will not finish by the end of the day.

Consequences of nothing doing homework?

MORE HOMEWORK
or
Teacher just BEH SONG you
or
WC SCENARIO

It's like an endless STREAM OF HOMEWORK

Now work HARDER doesn't SEEM to work ANYMORE
People keep calling me to WORK SMART! WORK SMART!

and they just WASTED they FREAKING energy on a particular STUPID GUY.

Regretted joining Pengawas Sukan or anything RELATED TO P-E-N-G-A-W-A-S.

MBTI test shows that I'm a person whose best studying environment is,a study group.

aHAH
Where on Earth I'm gonna find that?

Urgh.
Everytime I think of that I though of my bro Chin Tiong~
Good memories
then when you yourself compare it with the CURRENT REALITY.
Just like PUFF~gone~and some random evil guy with that epic evil laughing HA-HA-HA

I'll collapse one day,or I'm collapsing already.
By that time you'll discovered the me you known was not on EARTH anymore.

This Wei Khai is like nothing you ever see before.
I swore it WILL BE true.

Oh yeah,IF.......... only happens in my imagination.....

0 comments: