Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Collision Course-Set

I never thought that Pengawas Sukan is as SERIOUS as Prefects....

Oh well.....

Sports day?
100% busy like HELL~

and again I think I have to give up to run for Green House(since that hidung tinggi asshole always THINK HIMSELF VERY COOL VERY SMART)

ARGH.
WHATEVER

and Prefects?
HOHOOO~

I have to reject adi~
Mengutamakan Pengawas
Yes I know.
Except you help me to change club or else I have to be on duty that day.

and goreng me away because of it.
Then,you are welcomed to do that~
I dun mind~

Random about Wei Khai's fact:"I likes to do stupid,lame,useless and time wasting stuff"

Urgh~Kena tipu by Pn.Er
Hopes she give a high geko marks~

Ah yeah~
I know Syn Yi is reading this.
So this is for you!

XP


Ning asked me today,"You not afraid to die arh?"

HOOHOO

I answered her,"No"

Death is just apart the cycle of nature.
Yes you can avoid death but like you guys ALWAYS told me

"You can run,you can hide but you can't get away!"

So?
If I caught by ISA,then,THESE GUYS JUST AGREED ON WHAT I'VE SAID MAN!
YO~I'M GONNA BE SOOOO FAMOUS~
I died because of something related to the government?
I believe in Karma,and you should too.
If I caused my own death,then blame me lor~
I'll write my will soon~ xP

That's why~

"Gotta live like we're dying"

From the song:Story of your life-Five for Fighting and Live Like We're Dying-The Script

0 comments: