Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I was the most timid child in the family"

Hah~You don't get to meet me in the bus stop today.
To avoid congestion,my mom told me to wait for her at the U-turn near KBU.Which means I have to walk further up from the bus stop.

Well,after having lunch in Alam Suria and dropping my bro to his PL's house for logbook session,we headed back to home.

"You know your dad yesterday arh,he face black until~I don't even dare to speak to him."(In Mandrin,face black,literally translated from Mandrin,means mood very bad or some kind da~)

"I know,he everytime memang like that one lah,just ignore him~"

"Everytime for just a bit of stuff,he make himself so worried,stressed and very emo.That's why he has anxiety disorder(translated from Google,it's a psychology disorder)"

and she continued

"You know hor,among the 3 of my son,you are the one with most cheerful and less uptight."

"WTH......."

"I mean between Zhuo and Han lah,not comparing with other people"

"........"

"You know actually it's the genes you know.When you was 3 or 4 months old,every time I carry you down stair(dunno how to describe in Eng),you sure hug me very tightly,like you very scare of it even I hold you in my arm."

"WHAT??????"

"Yeah,you are like so timid/coward(coward sound not that nice!)!I never had took care such baby like you before!"

"Impossible leh......"

"But then as you grow up,you are affected by the environment,so you're quite different compared to you when you was young"

"Huh?!!"

Still can't believe that's facts....

Well~
You can say I'm born coward

You know I'm the kinda of EXTREMIST?
If provided with the right 'activation energy',I QIONG with everything I have,without thinking anything at all.

The Achmed way~
Suicide bomber style~

All I need,is just the 'activation energy'.

That's why during MK,I can be as gila as you can imagine off.

In other times,I'm just a shy NATO
Friends that know me well since Form 1,or Form 2,should know~

Tah~

Fight kao kao or run kao kao.

This is me~

0 comments: