Friday, October 30, 2009

On,for awhile...

Yahoo!
Thanks to Kin Yen,who held his Birthday Party Pool Bash in his house!

Damn gila man today~XD

Hey dude!I tot you can't online?
Nah~I'm in Mr.Bong's house XD
So took this chance to update.....
surprisingly......
NO ONE IS UPDATING HIS/HER BLOG!!!

I mean,WGERE ARE THOSE ACTIVE BLOGGERS??!!!

Esther?Zi Yi?Xiao Ning?

Aiyoh!So dissapointed larh!

Wait.....don't tell me you guys switch to Facebook adi har!

Haiz.

Okay.....My com status report:

Ethernet Card-Confirm Okay
PCI Slot-Confirm Okay
Modem-Suspected as the cause of Internet Melt Down
Cat. 5 UTP LAN wire-suspected MIGHT be the cause too..

Good thing....my dad haven't cancel the Streamyx,yet.
But I got everything prepared in case he did~
I'll just go CC to do my project lor~
I'll put all the portable software in my pen drive lor~

Haha~
What can I do~

HP can't support such large htm page file,in another meaning,can't go my blog T.T

Oh,btw,I've reactivate my FB!
SPAM MY CHATBOX NOW!!!

0 comments: