Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Koh Lipe~

Sawadeekap~
hello kap~
What are you guys doing kap~

well~
believe it or not I'm blogging from an island in Thailand called Koh Lipe~
if it wasn't my mom's fault for not bringing the camera back from school I had already upload some of the amazing view in this beautiful island already~

it's just a quiet island~packed with many mat salleh~
oh right they don't speak English~i mean UK or US one~
whatever~as if I'm going to talk to them~

Koh Lipe is a great destination for pak toh~
so romantic here during the night~
people just sit at the beach~enjoying their mug of beer under the candle light and accompanied by some jazz type of music~
how nice is that if I'm here with my GF only?
XD

The food here was GREAT!
though spicy but at least it's NOT CURRY/SAMBAL like in NS EVERYDAY!

Tom Yum~best XD

going for snorkeling tmr~XD

don't really have the holiday mood now since I'm friendsick and keep thinking abt friends only.....
>.<
just a few more days to go......few more....

XP

0 comments: