Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm back!!

Ohhh FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYY!

My phone and internet!!!! Miss them so much wehhhhhhh! XD
Got back from Hat Yai!
Actually this main trip is all about Koh Lipe,the heaven-like island~
God,it's sooooo beautiful man~ white,flour-like sandy beach~ 
show you the picture~better than a thousand words of mine!



Oh,these aren't taken by me.......Didn't bring my camera so I JUST MISS A FREAKING NICE CHANCE TO TAKE SOME WONDERFUL PICTURE FOR DEVIANART!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
T.T
The price of food and drinks there.......surprisingly it's KL price!!!Still affordable~ XD
Western food costs about erm...... like the one in TGI Friday?
Thai food okay la~~ because this time we got Uncle Teh(my dad's minum kaki,who stayed in Thailand for at least 10 years already) as our tour guide so we get to try some really Thailand-ish food~ XD

Oh!We did snorkeling there!

The water is sooo clear there so we get to see a lot of tropical fishes and corals!!!
So nice!!!
Oh yeah,watch out for the sea rambutan! The only thing that spoiled our fun there -.-

I guess that's all from me now......Going out to FB first~ XD
The following days from now is just outing and outing with friends~
Perhaps I should go to sign up for driving lesson already......
Esh........among the friends I'm kinda the last to learn to drive.........
and and and......decide whether I want to go for Chemical Engineering or Electronic......

Aihz~
Ciao first~

0 comments: