Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another outing!

Toldya I'm having OUTING MARATHON for this 3 days!
Gonna have another one tmr with Marion(again~XP) and Syn Yi,the MSM trio! XP
Too bad Weii Yie can't make it....
While today is with HZY and Wei Sheng~both are my tuition friends since Form3,and neighbours too!

Went to OneU~
OMG,eventhough I've went to OneU before going to Koh Lipe,I feel like haven't been here for months already!
Met in Mcd~
Ate and catched up with each others~
One going to HELP for A-Level(SEE!!! So many people are taking A Lvl -.-)
and Wei Sheng going to University of Nottingham for Foundation in Engineering.....

Haiz......Until now I still can't find a friend that wants so to UTAR or TARC or UniTEN or UTP-.-
Sure friend-less there le >.<

Oh! I met my primary school classmate there!
He's working there as waiter/saleman
Giving out promo flyers~ Haha!

We got bored later so we walked around~then got bored of it again~finally sat down in Kluang Station to play Monopoly Deal.......
Quite fun though that card game! XD

Haha!Must meet with Pn.Loo and Mr.Loo one day XD



Just want to lend a helping hands.........

0 comments: