Saturday, October 2, 2010

This is not a poem



I have many brilliant ways to write a piece.
But lack of vocab.
Sucks at grammar.
Worse if you talk about my sentence structure........

Makes me dare not to try.
Dare not to try,makes one piece dull.

I want my essay to be colourful
I search online for the colours that suits my piece.
Instead,I found the colour generator
Too advance,too much to choose from.

Internet is stuffed with too much info today.
Too much,or the search engines are too noob.

I love to write essay last time,not now.
I love to expand and drop down my ideas my feeling and my experience on the paper
Yet,somehow something burned my feeling
I never like to write essays anymore
Nor BM nor BC nor BI

I write one with high expectation
Dare to reach for the best
but
I'm not like this now

Today

Writing one piece for me
is like running a marathon
3000 kilometers
and it takes me a hell long time to recover

Eng. tuition is coming up.
What can I do?




0 comments: