Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kota Damansara HIKE!






So long didn't go for sports already.......

Destroyed my bike's brake due to my stupidness -.-
and sit at home 24/7,fats accumulating underneath my skin already!!!
Gosh!
Must go for sports!!
But what sports?
Hmmm......
Why not try a little of hiking today?
Since parents aren't at home!

So,let go!!

But first~Lets go karaoke with a bunch of donkey first!
And really donkey la~
11am only sms that it starts at 1pm -.-
Though go there 2 hours earlier can go watch movie xD Hehe!
But WHAT???12.10pm already?? WTFWTH~
Go go go!

*Wind blowing on the street*
Where the bus >.<
*Heart beat INCREASING,INCREASING!!!*
...............
*Pon! Pon!*

It's U88,YES! The bus!
Woohoo~

Arrived at Ikano~so had to walk to OneUtama~

Btw,I HATE Persiaran Mutiara!!
MAHAI road~(The road from LDP,through The Curve to Dataran Sunway)
I'll tell you why I HATE IT later in the post~

Cross the dangerous road and walk about 5 minutes to One U!
Oh shit......1pm already~
Go go go!! S&J~
Hope Esther will like this xD

Go go go!! Run to MPH,got the card,get the pen~TULIS!
OMG.....So cincai......the words like shit weh~
>.<

I never went to the karaoke room located downstairs before~
Don't know what are the differences~

So yeah~Sing sing sing and sing~
But I felt kinda wrong channel~
Majority chinese songs that I don't give attention de~
Listen then okay liao lorh~Didn't get the effort to download~
Furthermore,I quit Chinese songs ages ago~
and worst part is..............
High pitch song + high pitch girls singing~
Then suddenly plus one super duper donkey low pitch boy singing ah~
Freaking potong eh~
I wish I was back in primary school.......My voice was so nice at that time......

Well~K isssss O0000000VERRRRR *Voice of the evil bad daddy in Despicable Me xD*

Time for some exercise!!

*Begins Chibi Racing victory soundtrack*
Prepared my provision-fine roasted Subway Melt with Parmesan Oregano bread~
Ah~mum mum mia!
Laced my NB shoe(3 years,no,4 years old adi larh!!!)

Go go go!!

First,take a bus,U88,back to KD~

Metrobus 99 passed by.......Eh.....I saw the website saying this bus can reach my house de ah.....

"Ermm........Bus ni pergi ke Kota Damansara ke?"
"Kota Damansara mana?"
"Dataran Sunway?Jalan Sepah Puteri?"
"erm..........."
I guessed he doesn't understand~
"Tak apa la~Thank you~"
He drove away....
"Where are you going?"
"Erm...Kota Damansara?"
"Oh!Kota Damansara you need to take the bus there,opposite of the road~See the board there?Yeah,just wait underneath!"
"Thanks yeah!Thank you very much!"

One thing,no,THREE thing I HATE about this road(Persiaran Mutiara) is..........

Firstly,I lost my camera,on the eve of 2009,RIGHT ALONG THIS ROAD.Remember?
Secondly,donkey it rains at the time I wanna cross the road! DONKEY!
Thirdly,it's a highway btw........and quite hard to CROSS -.-

Fine~Bus U88,here it is~

Woohoo~
There's Miss Yeow's house~
There's Mr.Bong's house~
There's Marcus house~
There's Pn.Salawati's house~
There's Pn.Zakiah's house~
There's Pang Hao Yan's house

I'm going back home~woohoo!
I'm riding back home~woohoo!
I'm..........

The bus stopped........Somewhere.......
"Eh,why aren't you getting down?This is the last bus lah"
WHAT?
WHAT LAST BUS??
WTF SO MEANS WHAT??THIS BUS AREN'T TURNING BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUTE FROM KD TO KL??
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!

Relax Khai~relax~
Call Aunty see she reached home adi or not....

"Dudu.....dudu...dudu.....*pick up* hello?"
"Eh,go ask whether ah yi(my aunt) reached home adi or not?"
"Nope~"
"WHAT THE!When is she coming back??
"They(my cousins.lived just next door) said 7 something oh~"

Shit weh~
Tuition need to go at 7pm!
Gotta be back MAX before 6.30pm!!
Shit shit shit shit shit!
Last resorts,WALK.
No,

HIKE.

I'm not crazy.
I saw a cab but I DON'T take it
Cause I TRUST myself I can finish this 'hike',and reach the destination in 30 mins!!
Hehe~
No need GPS~
Since young my Dad always praise me about my ability to 认路 quite good~
Well,time to put that to actual testing~

Go go go!!
*Play Heaven Can Wait-We The Kings*

Cross the road~
Pass Shell~ah~here's the road Dad takes to go Sungai Buloh to eat dim sum~

Woohoo~
It's quite a LONG walk~
and I'm quite panic also....
Keep looking to the phone for the time~
Thinking I can't made it in time~
Well~
Guess what~when I realised I covered quite a distance in 5 minute then only I began to chill xD
Even singing California Girls on the way xD
Even updated my FB using my phone through Twitter xD

Ah!Here's the place Mr.Bong and me went yum char before~
Ah!The main road that will lead you to Ikano eventually!
Ah!MCD KD
Ah!The market I met Pn.Zakiah that day!
Ah!The road!

30 minutes later......I was at the guard house of Seri Utama(my residential area)
Woohoo~
When I arrived at home~ngam ngam for bath and consume my cold Subway Melt......MY SUBWAY MELT T.T
But.....
WHAT A FEAT!!!But my legs is so tired and I'm soaked in my sweat!
4km,according to Google Earth~
woohoo!!

Burnt enough calories for a week of sports!
Pro leh~

WTFJBMHSH~
YOUR ASS LAH DONKEY!!!
STUPID LIKE SHIT LEh!!

According to you~I'm stupid~and useless~
I can't do anything right.
Now this is freaking true right?














0 comments: