Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Won't~~~let you get awayyyy~~

First off in this post,I want to scold some people.

WARNING:CONTAINING HIGH CONCENTRATION OF VULGAR,PLEASE DO NOT HIGHLIGHT if you BEH TAHAN vulgar!

Here it goes........

OI!!!
YOU FUCKTARD NG WEI KHAI
JIBAI SOHAI USELESS PIECE OF SHIT LAH!!!
MAHAI SO SAT BAI UNTIL THE FUCKING WHOLE GROUP PEOPLE CHANGE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
HAPPY LE LAH HOR???NOW YOU EVEN PULL DOWN KIN YEN!!!
FUCK YOURSELF KAO KAO LA TONIGHT THEN KILL YOURSELF!!!
FUCKTARD!!!


Ahh~sweet~so comfortable now after letting all the shit goes~
Yes,today I stayed back.
To go CP with
FRIENDS(You guys missed Mel's friend,Lynette)
to buy mask for the FKING PREFECT's FKING THEME.
Sure boycott that day!
Hmm.Didn't realise there's a bunch of Orkid stalkers stalking me from MCD.
Sure these paparazzi will tell something stupid and FALSE to the world de lorh~
Whatever.

When I came back,I continued my karangan berpandu.
Yes!DONE!!! WOOHOO!
Then I wanted to do my Mod.Maths.........
Oh F.....WHERE IS MY CALCULATOR...........
*Initiate Donkey Memory Database Search*
Erm......yeah.......my calculator..........should I bring to Chem lab?Nah......Put on my table......

2 hours later.......

EHHH???
Calculator leh???
DONKEY!!!! Hilang jor...........
WTH.............
Haiz...........need to buy again lorh???!!!
OMG........just started to save money then NEED TO SPEND LIAO!!! WTF!!!! T.T

This is my life~

Psychology is one interesting study.......study of Human behavior.
Some use it to exploit others.
Some use it to ATTACK others.
Some use it.............all sorts of stuff....
But for me I think........psychology eventually bring you back to one thing,and that is philosophy.
Base on what basis I make such statement?
When you study psychology,you will be trying to figure out,why this person do this pose,why this person behave like that?As you discover the answer,it only apply to some people only.Do remember that Human is created such that everyone is different!!!
and philosophy is KINDA like the conclusion of those behavior and from there you can find ways to improve yourself!!

Haha~
That's all for today!

Molly signing off and wishing she won't fall asleep tonight when she's studying her Sej!
PS:Her Sej really BAD!

Bye!

0 comments: