Monday, April 5, 2010

Simple Physic

Missile A is traveling at the speed of 400kmh
Missile B is launched to intercept missile A at the speed of 150kmh
Missile C is a missile with nuclear warhead launched to intercept missile B at 1000kmh

Haha~
Try to understand it~

Life is like that~
You never get what you wished~

Planning to break my leg.
As in my OWN leg.
So that I have a chance to beg the school to switch 5 Mawar back to dewan class.

That new classroom feng shui sucks.

Our south is shit,north is TOOT,east is DARK,west is FUCKING BLACK CHOCOLATE.

Feels like melting those MAHAIs in to longkang water.

Whatever~

Now~
I know what I want
My preference never change at all~
from primary school until now~

All of them have the same feature
My bulls-eyes~

Woooohoooooooo~
Chiong tonight!

Homework,Bong's work,Kertas Cadangan and revision~

我 
恺子的中心思想是個why 
why的表現是
搞不懂就問人 
搞得懂就答人 
沒有人懂 
還可以問神
如以why為本體 
表現在具體的生活上 
Come on everybody一起來
要懂得推理 
要心存懷疑 
要充滿好奇 
要鉅細靡遺 
要打破砂鍋問到底
I love this song~except with my name on it~

0 comments: